About Wayneco, Inc.
Wayneco Cabinetry is built combining workmanship and style with our customers’ own personal preferences since 1961. We are a privately owned company, founded in 1961. Above all, we are totally committed to our customer’s satisfaction.
Wayneco, Inc. was founded in 1961 by Wayne M. Meyer. Working out of a 1000-square-foot shop at his home, Wayne began servicing local builders by providing an all wood traditional custom cabinet. As business grew, additional manufacturing space was needed, and in 1968 Wayneco moved to its present location. By the early 1970’s Wayneco was supplying custom cabinets to independent retail kitchen dealers on the east coast. In 1985, to meet the demand for a European style cabinet, a complete line of custom frameless wood cabinetry was added to the Wayneco family of products.
The next major change was a decision in 1986 to manufacture, in house, raise panel doors instead of outsourcing. This move has helped us maintain a better quality control on our product as well as allowing Wayneco to respond more quickly to customer needs. Currently, we fabricate approximately 99% of our doors.
In 1992 responsibility for daily operation was handed over to his son, Todd Meyer, who continued to expand and improve Wayneco capabilities through the continued use of cutting edge computerized machinery and finishing systems.